Living and working in China

If you move to China to live and work, there will be a lot for you to deal with personally. You will need a work permit and a residence permit. You will need to pay tax and find a home. In addition, there are numerous other things you will need to deal with. For example, finding a school for your children, banking matters and finding a doctor and a dentist.

Orange Tiger will help you make the move to China without any hassles.